Business Coaching – To infinity and beyond!…
Small and Medium Enterprises (SME’s) are vital to our industry. According to the Federation of Small Businesses at the start of 2013 there were 891,000 SME’s operating in the construction sector.
On a typical large building project at any given time a contractor could be managing around 70 sub-contracts.
Thankfully after a tough few years the market is picking up and we are getting busy again, so, as an SME Director or Business Owner can you say yes to the following questions? : –
- Do you feel you are in control of your business?
- Do you spend enough time working on your business rather than being ‘on the tools’?
- Are you managing your own performance and stress levels?
- Do you have a clear vision for your business and a strategy mapped out to get there?
- Do you have the right processes in place to run efficiently?
- Do you have the right team in place to grow?
When going from bust to boom it’s easy to forge ahead without taking stock and asking yourself where you want to be and if what you are currently doing is getting you closer or further away.
Coaching gives you time to think. It’s about me asking you the challenging questions that gives you the opportunity to think about all of those thoughts whirling around in your head when you wake up at 3am.
It is a conversation that can be face-to-face, on the phone or via Skype usually in 1hr slots or longer if required.
If you would like a free consultation to discuss how I can help you say yes to the above questions then give me a call on 0115 9699 925