Tools to MD – The Journey to Becoming Your Own Super Hero
You know you want to be the star of your own movie and be in control of your own destiny which is why you started your business. Whether you want to build a business to provide a great lifestyle for you and your family or grow and expand to make millions, transitioning into the role of MD can be incredibly tough and challenging.
You don’t know what you don’t know, it’s a very steep learning curve but it can also be incredibly rewarding if you set yourself up for success.
Every movie has a villain, in this one it’s the PROFIT STEALER. Profit margins in the construction industry are low and there are lots of different ways your profits can be stolen. The key ones I have seen with my Clients are:
- You are being pulled in too many different directions which is impacting on your performance
- You are pricing too low to win work.
- You don’t have enough of a handle on project expenditure and profits.
- You don’t have the right processes in place to be as efficient and productive as you could be.
- You struggle to find good people to grow your business
There is also the continuing worry of cash flow and making sure the money keeps coming in to keep the business going.
This programme is for you if you want to take back control, start your own revolution and get in a great position to live the life you want.
This programme will help you:
- Have a clear vision of where you and your business are going.
- Identify where the PROFIT STEALER is striking and know what actions are needed to kick it’s ar*e
- Build a brand with a positive culture that reflects your values and sets you apart from your competition
- Attract the right people to work with you.
- Have set standards for your people in terms of behaviour, competency, efficiency and profitability.
- Have the right processes and procedures in place to give quality, consistency and profitable delivery to your Clients.
Why work with me? I have a unique blend of coaching, surveying, project management and risk management skills. I will ask you open questions to facilitate your thinking but can also be directional and identify areas of risk in your business you aren’t aware of that could cost you thousands. I have an extensive network too.
“Maria has over the past six months helped transform our company. Her one-to-one coaching service has helped unscramble creative thoughts, plot a strategic course outlining our 3 month to 10 year goals and sail straight for success.
Maria’s links to experts across all industries related to construction have been invaluable to us, our network has grown and in-turn our ability to take on larger projects and increase efficiency has flourished. Her ability to encourage systematic problem solving and clarity of thought is what makes the process so effective. I would recommend Maria to anyone who is looking to take their business in construction to the next level”.
Jamie Ward – Best Little Building Co. Ltd
Tools to MD is a 6-month programme and here’s how it works:
- Briefing session to get a snapshot of your business and what’s keeping you awake at night.
- ½-daystrategy session to future focus on where you want you and your business to be including follow-up action plan and route map.
- ½-dayrisk workshop to identify key areas of risk in your business.
- ½ day process mapping workshop
- 90 day plans to keep you on track with your actions and vision.
- 2 x 1.5hr coaching calls / month
- Your own private Client Coaching Vault where we’ll keep links, notes, recordings and anything else we create during our time together.
- Ongoing support from me.
- Tested tools and techniques to maximise profits.
- The benefit of my extensive network and strategic knowledge of the industry at a regional and national level.
At the end of our journey together you will have put on your cape, kicked the PROFIT STEALER into touch, will feel more positive and be well on your way to taking your business to the next level.